The children need comfortable clothing and footwear so that they are not hampered in their activities by worrying about expensive items or having their movement restricted by clothing that is special.
The school uniform is compulsory from Reception to Year 6 and consists of:
- Purple cardigan or jumper with school logo.
- White shirt or polo shirt.
- Grey uniform trousers and skirts – no tracksuit bottoms.
- Grey, black, navy blue or white plain socks or tights
- Plain black school shoes no coloured laces or plain black boots (no heels)
- Summer footwear should be plain and sensible (no flimsy, strappy or heeled sandals) in blue, black, tan or white
- Year 5 and 6 pupils ONLY are expected to wear the school grey blazer, v neck knitted jumper, white shirt/blouse and the school tie.
- Purple summer uniform dress for girls
- Purple or white headscarves
- Old shirts for art lessons
School PE Kit consists of:
- Girls Fitted Sports Polo Shirt
- Sports Polo Shirt
- Sports Skort
- Sports Socks
- Sports Shorts
- Sports Hoodie
- Sports Track Pants
Our school uniform can be purchased online from Crested School Wear.