Our meals are cooked on site and menus are available for you to see the choice of meals offered. There is always a vegetarian option and halal meat is provided. If your child has a special diet, please let us know.
All pupils in Reception to Year 2 are entitled to universal free school meals although the option to bring a packed lunch to school remains. We would be grateful if you could let the school know of your intentions prior to admission.
Pupils in Key Stage 2 have the option of a school lunch or bringing a packed lunch.
School Dinner Menu
Please click here for the menu for WC 20th May and 3rd June
Your child may be able to receive free school meals if you are in receipt of any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
We would ask all families who believe they may be entitled to a free school meal to register accordingly, regardless of whether the meal needs to be paid for or otherwise. The school receives additional funding to support children from families who are eligible and also entitles them to a free packed lunch when they go on educational visits beyond the school. To apply click on the Staffordshire County Council link below:
School Meals cost £2.30 per day. Dinner money is paid in advance for the forthcoming week Payment is made online via ParentPay. Please provide the school office with notice of changes to lunch arrangements, for administrative purposes changes must take place from the start of a half-term.
These are an alternative to a school meal. We strongly encourage families to eat a balanced diet and as part of our responsibility to encourage our children to eat healthily, we ask that crisps and chocolate bars are not included as part of packed lunches.