Class Teacher & Maths Suject Lead- KS2
September 2020 start
Post: KS2 Maths Lead Teacher (Year 6)
Location – Scientia Academy, Mona Road, Burton on Trent, DE13 0UF
Employer - Reach2 Academy Trust
Full Time – Permanent
Salary – MPS + TLR2a – or UPS only
About The Role:
Scientia Academy is looking to appoint an outstanding teacher with proven experience of leading and delivering Maths curriculum across the whole school. This role offer an excellent opportunity to an experienced Year 6 teacher with proven evidence of delivering high quality outcomes and classroom management to develop their strategic leadership skills.
Candidates will be committed to creating inspirational learning for our children. We are looking for someone who is passionate about learning, and who can embody our school values of ‘Sagacity, Achievement and Integrity’, we can offer a modern, state of the art working environment and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, forward thinking team.
The successful candidate will:
- have the ability to make a significant contribution to pupils’ outcomes and a proven track record in raising standards for all pupils;
- have evidence of high quality outcomes and classroom management;
- be creative and dedicated to make learning inspirational, stimulating and engaging;
- inspire trust, instil confidence and embrace challenges;
- has knowledge of effective strategies and a clear commitment to meet the needs of all pupils, in particular pupils learning EAL and vulnerable pupils;
- be a team player and work as part of a successful, dedicated team.
This is an exciting teaching opportunity, and if you would like to be part of the journey to becoming ‘Outstanding’, we look forward to receiving your application.
Visits to the school are currently unavailable, should you wish to have a telephone conversation prior to application, please contact the school office on 01283 248 100 to arrange a suitable time.
Closing Date: Sunday 5th July 2020
Shortlisting Date: Monday 6th July 2020
Interview Date: Monday 13th July 2020
You are invited to submit an application form. Please email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org .
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete te Equality & Diversity monitoring survey:
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references.
Scientia Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.