September 2022 Start
Teacher : Key Stage 1 or 2 Suitable for ECT’s
Location – Scientia Academy, Mona Road, Burton on Trent, DE13 0UF
Employer - Reach2 Academy Trust
Full Time – Permanent
Salary – MPS
About the Role:
Are you a teacher with a passion for teaching and learning, looking for an exciting new role?
Scientia Academy are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our team on our exciting journey towards being an outstanding Academy.
We aim to appoint someone who can make a real difference and help secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families.
What we are looking for in our teaching staff – someone who is:
• passionate about teaching at primary level (KS1 and/or KS2),
• committed to a child-led approach to teaching and learning,
• committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best,
• able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors, and the wider community,
• able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations,
• able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for all our children and support them in becoming lifelong learners,
• committed to promoting inclusion, equality and celebrating diversity,
• able to deliver effective phonics using the RWI program.
Why work at Scientia Primary Academy?
• excellent Early Career Teacher’s induction programme,
• a fantastic well resourced, modern work environment with the latest technology,
• we can offer you pupils who are curious, keen, and enthusiastic to learn,
• a chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant community,
• we have an inclusive, nurturing culture and an ethos that recognises the contribution of every member of the school community,
• we have committed, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues who are open to new ideas and strive for excellence through continuous professional dialogue,
• excellent CPD opportunities, within the school and as part of a Multi Academy Trust,
• a commitment to staff well-being.
This is an exciting opportunity, and we look forward to receiving your application.
Visits to the school are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
Closing Date: Thursday 9th June 2022, 12 noon
Shortlisting Date: Friday 10th June 2022
Interview Date: Thursday 16th June 2022
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
Scientia Primary Academy and REAch2 are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS with a Children’s Barred List Check and two satisfactory references.