Location: Scientia Primary Academy, Mona Road, Burton on Trent, DE13 0UF
Hours Part Time / All Year Round – 30 hours per week over 52 weeks
Salary: Grade 3, scp 3 to 4 £18,562 to £18,933 pro rata – Actual Salary £15,050 to £15,351
Closing Date: Monday 17th January 2022
Start Date: Immediate
About the Role:
Scientia Academy is a purpose-built primary school, set in beautiful grounds, for children aged 3 to 11 years old located less than a mile away from the centre of Burton upon Trent and close to close to the villages of Stretton, Branston & Swadlincote and within half an hour’s car journey to Derby.
The school opened in 2013 and boasts a state-of-the-art ICT suite and 4D cinema and extensive library.
We are now a popular, over-subscribed school, with a thriving nursery which offers a 30 hours’ provision for working parents with a Wrap Around Care with a busy Breakfast and Afterschool Club.
Who are we looking for?
Maybe you are looking for your first foot on the ladder in your site management career or maybe you are looking to step away from the responsibility of people management and be more hands on.
Either way, we would love to hear from you if you are a dab hand at DIY / repairs and are:
- positive with a can do attitude
- able to work with minimum supervision
- a good communicator and team player
- able to follow agreed procedures and Health & Safety regulations in accordance with Health & Safety considerations in respect of site and building security duties.
In return, you would be joining REAch2, the largest and one of the most successful primary Trusts across the country and in addition we can offer you:
- an extremely supportive and friendly team;
- membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- high quality Continuous Professional Development;
- free and confidential access to REACh2’s Employment Assistant programme manned by qualified counsellors 24 hours / 7 days per week;
- a rewarding job where no two days are the same;
- free car parking;
- generous annual leave entitlement.
School visits are available, please contact the school office on 01283 248 100 to arrange a suitable time.
Please submit a completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 19th January 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 26th January 2022
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Trust’s online Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separately.
Scientia Primary Academy and REAch2 are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS with a Children’s Barred List Check and two satisfactory references.