KS2 Teacher (Year 3)
November 2021 start
Teacher: Key Stage 2 – Year 3
Location – Scientia Academy, Mona Road, Burton on Trent, DE13 0UF
Employer - Reach2 Academy Trust
Full Time – Permanent
Salary – MPS
About the Role:
Are you a teacher with a passion for teaching and learning, looking for an exciting new role?
Scientia Academy are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our team on our exciting journey towards being an outstanding Academy.
We aim to appoint someone who can make a real difference and help secure outstanding outcomes for our children and families.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- enthusiastic, highly motivated, committed to inclusion and passionate about making a positive difference to children’s lives;
- creative and dedicated to make learning inspirational, stimulating and engaging;
- inspire trust, instil confidence and embrace challenges;
- able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations;
- knowledgeable of effective strategies to include and meet the needs of all pupils, including pupils learning EAL and pupils with SEN;
- a team player who is friendly, positive, proactive and has excellent interpersonal skills
- prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life.
We can offer:
- an extremely supportive, friendly team and a modern, well-resourced work environment;
- exceptionally well-behaved, enthusiastic, happy and motivated children who are eager to learn;
- professional development through high quality CPD and opportunities in subject leadership;
- high expectations of pupil behaviour and achievement;
- a commitment to wellbeing and a chance to be a part of a driven, skilled and dedicated team;
This is an exciting teaching opportunity, and if you would like to be part of the journey to becoming ‘Outstanding’, we look forward to receiving your application.
Visits to the school are available, please contact the school office on 01283 248 100 to arrange a suitable time.
Closing Date: Friday 27th August 2021 12 noon
Shortlisting Date: Friday 27th August 2021
Interview Dates: Tuesday 7th September 2021
You are invited to submit an application form. Please email your application form to email@example.com .
REAch2 Academy Trust have an Equal Opportunities Policy for selection and recruitment. Applicants are requested to complete the Equality & Diversity monitoring survey:
Scientia Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
In accordance with our Safeguarding Policy the successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references.