Click here for all the latest local events and activities going on in our community!
The children need comfortable clothing and footwear so that they are not hampered in their activities by worrying about expensive items or having their movement restricted by clothing that is special.
The school uniform is compulsory (purple cardigan or jumper, white polo shirt and grey trousers or skirts).
- Grey uniform trousers and skirts – no tracksuit bottoms
- Grey, black, navy blue or white plain tights
- Leggings may be worn for P.E. (navy blue, black or grey) and under summer dresses
- Purple sweatshirts or cardigans
- White polo shirts
- Purple summer uniform dress for girls
- Purple or white headscarves
- White socks for girls
- Plain black shoes, no coloured laces; plain, practical black trainers (no logo); or plain black boots (no heels)
- Summer footwear should be plain and sensible (no flimsy, strappy or heeled sandals) in blue, black, tan or white
- Old shirts for art lessons
- Sent to school in a named P.E. bag
- Black P.E. shorts or black tracksuit bottoms (if it’s cold)
- Girls may wear black or grey leggings
- White P.E. t-shirt
- Plain practical trainers or plimsolls – for indoor use
Please name all items of your child’s clothing and continue to check that the name has not come off in the wash.
Our School Uniform can be purchased directly from:
Clothing 4 Schools
Unit 1 and 2 Crown Industrial Estate
Burton on Trent
Tel : 01283 548234
Opening Times: Weekdays: 8:30am till 6:00pm and Saturdays 09:00am till 5:00pm