30 hours – Temporary until 31st August 2018 – Term Time Only Including Inset Days .Please Click Here For More Details
Welcome To Nursery
Expectations for the end of Nursery and on entry to Reception
Children should be able to:
- Count to 20
- Recognise numbers to 10.
- Order numbers to 10
- Count objects one at a time
- Recognise some 2D shapes: square, triangle, circle
- Recognise their name
- Know the phase 2 sounds
- Be able to blend VC and some CVC words
- Write their first name.
- Put their coats on and take them off.
- Have some understanding of how to hold a pencil.
- Sit and listen for 10 minutes
- Sit at one activity for 5 minutes
C & L
- Answer simple questions: what, where, who, when
- Speak to friends in a small group.
Parents & Carers
Parents can obtain more information about the curriculum by visiting the school and arranging a meeting with your child’s class teacher. We also hold regular curriculum coffee mornings and termly parent consultation days.