We are currently looking to employ a Catering Assistant. Please Click Here For Details
Welcome To Nursery
Expectations for the end of Nursery and on entry to Reception
Children should be able to:
- Count to 20
- Recognise numbers to 10.
- Order numbers to 10
- Count objects one at a time
- Recognise some 2D shapes: square, triangle, circle
- Recognise their name
- Know the phase 2 sounds
- Be able to blend VC and some CVC words
- Write their first name.
- Put their coats on and take them off.
- Have some understanding of how to hold a pencil.
- Sit and listen for 10 minutes
- Sit at one activity for 5 minutes
C & L
- Answer simple questions: what, where, who, when
- Speak to friends in a small group.
Parents & Carers
Parents can obtain more information about the curriculum by visiting the school and arranging a meeting with your child’s class teacher. We also hold regular curriculum coffee mornings and termly parent consultation days.